Thursday 27 July 2017

Is difbux scam site? Is difbux legit site?

Tags

Difbux is a registered company from Veitnam.They pay instantly to their members according to their TOS. They have  a unique script. Difbux is looking a promising site as per my views till now. They dont have high payments to standard members, which is also somewhat stability.
Now you can assume that they are for long term business...Now how long, we will get this from their behavior online. So I will be updating this as well...

difbux


1 comments so far

I don't know if they are paying , i was clicking every day , had a few referrals ! I posted something in the forum and the admin gave me rude answer ! Said something about it and now my account is suspended , the little money I earned is now gone !So they have a lot to learn how to treat people !


EmoticonEmoticon